Skanska USA was the general contractor of the 23,000-square-foot project. Kenpat USA was the subcontractor responsible for the design, manufacturing and installation of the exterior metal façades and structural wall systems. This included the installation of:
• 42 pre-fabricated concave and tapering structural panelized units as sub-structure for the sail wall cladding, with the largest being 36 feet by 10 feet.
• 245 Custom Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) panels on the “sail” wall
• 12,454 SF of 4mm fire-rated core Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) panels on the North, West and East sides
• 1,442 SF of .125" solid aluminum round panels with a custom engineered support system compensating for the deviation of the steel on the East and West columns.
• Interior framing and finishing
KENPAT self-performed 85% of this scope.